WHY THIS ALERT
This page describes the characteristics of the processing of personal data of those (hereafter, the “Users“) who use the web services accessible from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the official website the Ravagnan Gallery (hereafter, the “Website“).
This notice, made pursuant Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter referredto as “GDPR“), includes the indications common to all processing carried out through the Website (for example, the legal basis of the processing, the time taken to retain the data, etc.).
1. Data controller
Galleria D'arte Moderna Ravagnan S.A.S (P.I. 02708890278 REA N.: VE-235321), with registered office in St. Mark's Square 50/A 30124 (Contacts +390415203021 email firstname.lastname@example.org) (hereafter, “Ravagnan Gallery“ or the “Controller“)
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing and categories of data processed
The processing of personal data is aimed at:
I. Responding at requests for information made spontaneously by Users.
II. to allow Users to subscribe to the Gallery newsletter
III. to allow the purchase of the artworks available on the Gallery Website
The processing is based on:
- for purposes I and III on the execution of pre-contractual measures at the user's request
- for purpose II on the explicit consent of the User
The personal data processed are:
- for purposes I and II in the email address
- for purpose III: first name, surname, contact data (telephone, email), address, payment data, billing data.
3. Methods of processing and mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
The processing is carried out in both electronic and manual ways. Users' personal data will be temporarily stored on the cloud servers of Web-Lab s.n.c. and will be processed exclusively by the Controller. This data will also not be disclosed to third parties except for the ones of par. 5.
For the purposes indicated, the provision of information is mandatory, without it will not be possible to manage the Users requests.
4. Retention period of personal data
The data provided by users will be retained:
- for purpose I for the time necessary to respond to requests made by Users and in any case no later than 3 months.
- for purpose II until consent is withdrawn
- for purpose III The data will be kept for the entire duration of the sale and subsequently for a period of 10 years and six months, in order to comply with the obligations of conservation of transport / delivery documents and to ensure the right of defense of the Ravagnan Gallery with reference to future possible disputes in court or administrative. As regards, however, the Personal Data whose processing is necessary in relation to legal or tax obligations, the same will be kept for the duration of the law as well as, in order to ensure the right of defense of the Ravagnan Gallery with reference to future possible disputes. in judicial or administrative proceedings, for a period equal to the limitation period of the relevant actions, increased by a prudential period of six months.
5. Recipients/categories of recipients of personal data
For the purposes of I to III, Personal Data may be communicated to:
• those authorized to process the Data Controller (employees and collaborators);
• third-party service providers at Ravagnan Gallery – including IT, accounting, administrative, legal, insurance, banking services, carriers – who will operate, where appropriate, as data controllers;
• companies and third-party professionals charged with asserting rights, interests, claims arising from the Sale;
• customs offices responsible for carrying out the relevant operations;
• State administrations, judicial or administrative authorities, public and private bodies, also following inspections and verifications;
• persons who can access the data by virtue of legal provisions or secondary or Community legislation.
Only the category of recipients is indicated, as it is the subject of continuous updates. To find out the updated list of recipients, interested parties can contact the Ravagnan Gallery directly, writing to the contact coordinates referred to in point 1.
The Data Controller guarantees the utmost care so that the communication of Personal Data to the aforementioned recipients concerns only those strictly necessary for the achievement of the specific purposes for which they are intended.
6 Rights of the data subject
You are entitled to:
▪ revoke your consent given for purpose II at any time by communicating it to the holder at the addresses indicated.
▪ to lodge a complaint, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, to the National Supervisory Authority of the Member State of the European Union in which he has habitual residence or place of work or where the alleged violation of your right has occurred; if this State is Italy, the person to whom it can turn is the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise his rights, the User can contact the Data Controller with the Contact Details above.
In addition, the User may at any time and free of charge exercise, if the circumstances are used, the following rights against the Data Controller:
Right of access: it allows you to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller whether or not personal data concerning the Data Subject is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to your personal data
Right of rectification: allows to obtain the rectification/integration of inaccurate/incomplete personal data
Right to erasure: it allows you to obtain, in the cases provided for by the legislation, the deletion of the personal data processed
Right to restriction of processing: it allows to obtain, in the cases provided for by the legislation, the limitation (i.e. the marking of personal data stored with the aim of limiting the processing in the future) of the processing of personal data processed
Right to data portability: it allows you to receive in a structured format, common use and readable by automatic device, in the cases provided for by the legislation and limited to the data provided by the User to the Data Controller, the personal data processed and similarly the right to transmit such data to another data controller.
Right to object: it allows you to oppose, in the cases provided for by law, the processing of personal data.